Thursday, February 24, 2011

BIG praise!

As some of you know I've been battling health problems since May 2010 and my weight since, well, as long as I can remember. I've come to believe these two things might, in fact, be connected. Despite consistent dieting my weight hasn't gone down. I met with Dr. Adolf Karchmer at Beth Israel yesterday. I must admit I was not the kindest patient around, but he was still wonderful. We decided that a consult with an endocrinologist may be helpful. I got the call just a few moments ago - they will see me tomorrow.

I don't know who specifically to thank, but I'm giving all the praise I can. Thank you Dr. Karchmer, thank you Dr. Gavrilla for having an opening, thank you family who made me so stubborn, and to the higher power out there as well.

Hoping and praying things go well tomorrow. I don't expect definitive answers, but hopefully a start!

No comments: