Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Teamwork

Today I was blessed to work with a great team. We have a new in-district inclusion program for kids with emotional and behavioral disabilities, starting just this September. It has had its ups and downs, which happens in all programs for students with these kinds of profiles. Today we had a meeting with our outside consultant, and he helped us understand that even though times get tough (especially in January!) we are doing the right thing for our kids. Today, being part of such a wonderful and attentive team made me say thank you.

I also was let into traffic despite a looong line of preschool parents dropping off their little ones. It let me get on with my day, on to school number two for consult number two, and then on to school three for the day.

I am also thankful for having a home and safe car with all the cold and snow we have had. And an adorable dog who is always happy to see me, snuggle and play.

No comments: