Monday, April 25, 2011

Things that are awesome

Another super stellar day that makes me want to rip my hair out and choke someone else with it. So, now, a list of things that are awesome to balance out the horror.

1. Super friends willing to drive getaway cars and alibi my crazy self, who clearly understand this crazy bs life.
2. My partner, who lets me call to rant, rave, shout, and curse.
3. Cat yoga http://www.moderncat.net/2007/11/16/perfect-gift-yoga-loving-cat-owner/
4. Coffee
5. Old-er school hip hop (including Lauryn Hill's Doo Wop (That Thing) and B2K's Bump Bump Bump)
6. New business cards, and new business card holders
7. Hugs from first graders, and the way they really do believe when I tell them things are going to be okay.
8. Safe shoes with colorful dresses.
9. A boss who has my back, and is confident in my skills even when I'm not.
10. Spring is finally coming to New England.

What is awesome to you?

No comments: