Tuesday, June 24, 2008

83. Men dressed like Mick Jagger

There was a man at UMB today that I almost chased down the hall with my camera. As an asault with a camera would show up on a CORI check, I'll describe him instead. (We do want me to be employed someday, right?)

He had wavy dark hair and glasses, a lime green collared shirt, black pin stripe pants completing the ensemble with a wallet on a chain. I swear I've seen a picture of Mick Jagger dressed like this, but can't seem to find it now.

I don't sit in judgement of this man's fashion, but in awe and happiness that he feels so sure of himself and so pleased that he goes forth as thus.

You go, lime shirt/tight pinstripe pant man!

(There is currently a typhoon going on outside! Its amazing as well!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have chased him down with a camera. But that's just my two biscuits. :]

-Odie